Outdoor Masses were allowed when COVID-19 restrictions began to ease in late May. For graduating seniors, the pandemic meant commencement ceremonies were virtual, drive-through or delayed.
- Olympia parish forming new COVID-19 support group
- Indoor Masses can increase capacity under governor’s revised rules
- St. Vincent de Paul reopens stores, launches emergency fundraising campaign
- Hundreds celebrate the ordination of Father Thomas Tran via livestream
- Priests missing their parishioners and parish life find ways to continue their ministry