Bellarmine Preparatory School
"Zoey is perhaps one of the smartest and most humble students at Bellarmine," said nominator Cameron Irving. She carries a 4.0 GPA, competes in Future Business Leaders of America and Knowledge Bowl, serves as a peer tutor, is active in campus ministry and has won many academic awards. She also volunteers with the Emergency Food Network and Nativity House.
O'Dea High School
As a Mentor Group captain, Parker supports underclassmen spiritually, socially and academically. As an organizer of the O’Dea Christmas Family Project, he’s helped distribute hundreds of gifts to needy families. As a captain of O’Dea’s state champion football team, he was honored by the Seahawks as a CenturyLink High School Athlete of the Week. A parishioner at St. James Cathedral, he carries a 3.75 GPA.
In each edition through June, Northwest Catholic will honor students for their achievements and contributions in the classroom, in their extracurricular activities, and in their churches and communities. At the end of the school year, two Students of the Year will be selected to receive $1,000 Northwest Catholic scholarships.
Northwest Catholic - January/February 2018
- Students of the Month - March 2019
- Fulcrum Foundation seeks donations after snow causes cancellation of gala fundraiser
- Students gain insight into state government during Catholic Schools Day in Olympia
- Student Essay Contest Winners 2019
- St. Madeleine Sophie School receives national recognition for commitment to inclusion