February 21 - March 6, 2019
NORTHWEST CATHOLIC JOURNAL
Receive the latest LOCAL CATHOLIC NEWS, FEATURES and EVENTS, delivered directly to your INBOX. The Northwest Catholic Journal is delivered on the first and third Thursday of each month, SIGN UP for free, today!
St. Francis of Assisi Parish, a vibrant parish with 1,300 families and located 20 minutes from downtown Seattle, is seeking a full-time youth minister to work primarily with our junior high and senior high youth and their families.
This person will:
- Develop and direct a discipleship-based youth program.
- Prepare eligible youth for the Sacrament of Confirmation
- Be able to articulate and teach the essential tenants of Roman Catholicism
- Be passionate about sharing his/her Catholic faith with young people.
- Be an excellent communicator and collaborate.
- Work with public school and parish school students.
- Model and promote relationships and conduct consistent with the Catholic faith.
- Must be an active, practicing Roman Catholic
- BA or MA in Pastoral Studies, theology, or other related fields
- Experience working with junior high/senior high students
- Administrative skills in organizing, planning, coordinating events and using technology and social media
FAMILY, CHILDREN and NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Written by Northwest Catholic