When Ron and Kayren Ohnhaus began the process of becoming Catholic through the RCIA program at Our Lady Star of the Sea Parish in Bremerton, neither of them much liked the idea of the sacrament of reconciliation where a person confesses his or her sins directly to a priest. Here's how they learned to look forward to the sacrament.
- Parishes find creative ways to stay connected with parishioners
- Archbishop Etienne: Pandemic ‘an opportunity for the Lord to break into our daily life’
- Let God love you in the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- ‘Dangerous’ bill on seal of confession withdrawn before key hearing
- Secrecy of confession must never be violated, Vatican says