SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released two Christmas video greetings, in English and Spanish. “Christmas reminds us that God himself has come to earth,” the archbishop says in the videos. “May you have the joy of knowing that the Savior has been born for you.”
Watch the videos below.
- Catholic Northwest Progress archives join the digital age
- Parishes join interfaith partnership to shelter Vancouver’s homeless each winter
- Annual pro-life, social justice events will bring Catholics to Olympia
- Archbishop Sartain reflects on U.S. bishops’ retreat
- El drama de Sn. José al emigrar a tierra extranjera