SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released two Christmas video greetings, in English and Spanish. “Christmas reminds us that God himself has come to earth,” the archbishop says in the videos. “May you have the joy of knowing that the Savior has been born for you.”
Watch the videos below.
- Thousands visit relic of St. John Vianney’s incorrupt heart at Seattle parish
- Pope Francis, Archbishop Sartain join international community in mourning after New Zealand attacks
- Archbishop Sartain: God has called you to be his Son’s disciples
- ‘A great sign of hope’: More than 1,100 attend Rites of Election
- ‘State of the Archdiocese’ report released