SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released two Christmas video greetings, in English and Spanish. “Christmas reminds us that God himself has come to earth,” the archbishop says in the videos. “May you have the joy of knowing that the Savior has been born for you.”
Watch the videos below.
- Mass, March for Life draw thousands of Catholics to the state Capitol
- Annual pro-life rally expected to draw thousands of Catholics to the state capital
- Archdiocese settles 1980s abuse case
- Bishops' Statement on Peace to Resolve Global Conflicts
- Archdiocese settles 1960s abuse case involving volunteer CYO coach