SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released an Easter video message. “Every one of us, because of the grace and mercy of God, can begin again, and God will lovingly receive us,” the archbishop says in the video. “Easter is our proclamation of the new life that God never tires in giving us through Jesus, his Son.”
Watch the video below.
- Mass, March for Life draw thousands of Catholics to the state Capitol
- Annual pro-life rally expected to draw thousands of Catholics to the state capital
- Archdiocese settles 1980s abuse case
- Bishops' Statement on Peace to Resolve Global Conflicts
- Archdiocese settles 1960s abuse case involving volunteer CYO coach