SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released an Easter video message. “Every one of us, because of the grace and mercy of God, can begin again, and God will lovingly receive us,” the archbishop says in the video. “Easter is our proclamation of the new life that God never tires in giving us through Jesus, his Son.”
Watch the video below.
- Archbishop Etienne will not live in mansion: ‘I am a pastor, not a prince’
- Archbishop Etienne: ‘Make faith a priority’
- Archbishop Etienne’s letter to the people of the archdiocese
- Archbishop Etienne succeeds Archbishop Sartain as archbishop of Seattle
- North American Martyrs Parish finally gets its own church building