SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released a Holy Week video message. “Holy Week is its own kind of pilgrimage, the most important of the year,” the archbishop says in the video. “If you’ve never participated in Holy Week in your parish, or if it’s been many years, I encourage you to make the pilgrimage this year — it’s worth the trip.”
Watch the video below.
- Archbishop Etienne will not live in mansion: ‘I am a pastor, not a prince’
- Archbishop Etienne: ‘Make faith a priority’
- Archbishop Etienne’s letter to the people of the archdiocese
- Archbishop Etienne succeeds Archbishop Sartain as archbishop of Seattle
- North American Martyrs Parish finally gets its own church building