SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released a Holy Week video message. “Holy Week is its own kind of pilgrimage, the most important of the year,” the archbishop says in the video. “If you’ve never participated in Holy Week in your parish, or if it’s been many years, I encourage you to make the pilgrimage this year — it’s worth the trip.”
Watch the video below.
- Mass, March for Life draw thousands of Catholics to the state Capitol
- Annual pro-life rally expected to draw thousands of Catholics to the state capital
- Archdiocese settles 1980s abuse case
- Bishops' Statement on Peace to Resolve Global Conflicts
- Archdiocese settles 1960s abuse case involving volunteer CYO coach