SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has released a Holy Week video message. “Holy Week is its own kind of pilgrimage, the most important of the year,” the archbishop says in the video. “If you’ve never participated in Holy Week in your parish, or if it’s been many years, I encourage you to make the pilgrimage this year — it’s worth the trip.”
Watch the video below.
- Be servants to one another, pope tells prisoners before washing feet
- Pope to priests: Best place to be is among the people
- Holy Week sees priest island-hop through San Juan County to celebrate Masses
- Embrace the cross, trust God will triumph, pope says on Palm Sunday
- Future of iconic Holy Rosary Church and its parish community being discerned