SEATTLE – In response to the Trump administration's Sept. 5 announcement of the rescinding of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, Seattle Archbishop J. Peter Sartain, along with Auxiliary Bishops Eusebio Elizondo and Daniel Mueggenborg, released the following statement.
- Why does the church celebrate obscure saints who aren’t relevant for our contemporary world?
- Christians and the pandemic: Spiritual health protocols
- Faith leaders criticize Trump’s plan to reject new DACA applicants
- Trust in God helps couple marry during pandemic’s early days
- Am I really called to be a saint? I’m just an ordinary person!