Seattle, WA January 8, 2020 – The bishops of the Archdiocese of Seattle support today’s joint statement from Archbishop José H. Gomez of Los Angeles, the president of the United States Catholic Conference and Archbishop David J. Malloy of Rockford, the chairman of the USCCB’s Committee on International Justice and Peace.
- Bishops air feelings, solutions to prevent another ‘predator’ in their midst
- USCCB president to bishops: Take Gospel to troubled people during pandemic
- In gathering for U.S. bishops like no other, annual meeting goes online
- A history of the archdiocese in 10 objects
- Weapons must be set aside for peace to flourish, pope says