SAMMAMISH – Eastside Catholic School will celebrate its football team’s Class 3A state title with a student assembly on Wednesday afternoon, Dec. 10, in the school gym.
The assembly will honor members of the football team and include speeches from coach Jeremy Thielbahr and the team captains. The high school’s band and cheer team will perform.
Eastside Catholic beat Bellevue High School, 35-13, in the Dec. 5 state championship game. Eastside Catholic’s win ended Bellevue’s state-record 67-game winning streak and its string of six consecutive state titles.
Eastside Catholic School students cheer on their football team at the Class 3A state championship game against Bellevue, Dec. 5. Photo: Stacey Stoutt
- O’Dea football players model character, faith, service for their ‘Little Irish’
- Eastside Catholic Crusaders win state football title
- O’Dea, Eastside Catholic face off Nov. 30 for state football title
- Eastside Catholic, O’Dea earn top seeds in state 3A football tournament
- Parishes, schools benefit from summer golf fundraisers