A depiction of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati is featured among the stained glass windows in the new Blessed John Paul II Chapel at Mundelein Seminary near Chicago.
In a video tour of the Frassati window, Father Robert Barron gives an introduction to this athletic, Italian Catholic who died at age 24, was beatified in 1990, and continues to inspire for Catholics today.
Father Barron also touches upon how Seattle Archbishop J. Peter Sartain got him more interested in this young blessed, which he talks about at the 4 minute and 10 second mark. Take a look.
February 24, 2014
- Catholics head to Olympia February 20 to advocate for the vulnerable, environment
- Bryant relied on Catholic faith to see him through tough personal times
- Seeking Christ as a young adult is not for the faint of heart
- Three simple prayers to help you lay a strong foundation
- How do you make time for prayer?