SEATTLE – Many Western Washington parishes will be getting new leadership as of July 1, as Archbishop J. Peter Sartain has announced the following pastoral appointments.
- Carry out Christ’s ministry with ‘constant joy and genuine love,’ archbishop tells new priests
- Large crowd welcomes Archbishop Etienne as coadjutor at Mass of Reception
- How to make the best of tough transitions at your parish
- ‘I’m a pastor at heart’: Introducing Coadjutor Archbishop Paul D. Etienne
- Archbishop Sartain releases Easter video message