The Arlington Ministerial Association will host an evening of prayer here on Friday April 4 at 7 p.m. in the Haller Middle School gymnasium, 600 E. First St.
The ministerial association, comprised of more than 30 church communities, is sponsoring the event, “Together: Arlington-Oso-Darrington Prayer Event," to provide comfort, encouragement and healing to the communities of Oso, Darrington and Arlington.
The program is expected to run approximately one hour and will include prayer led by local pastors, musical presentations and comments by local community leaders. A reception will follow.
April 3, 2014
- El Paso bishop meets with victims of mass shooting, family members
- Prayer vigils August 8 to show solidarity with immigrants, refugees
- California Catholics urged to pray for defeat of medication abortion bill
- Brother priests who became military chaplains reunited in burial ceremony
- ¿Pretendía Jesús iniciar una iglesia?