SEATTLE – Archbishop J. Peter Sartain released a letter to the people of the Archdiocese of Seattle April 29 to “offer some background” about why he asked Pope Francis to appoint a coadjutor archbishop of Seattle. Read the full letter below.
- Prayer not possible without Holy Spirit, pope says at audience
- Throwing away food is like throwing away people, pope says
- Pope encourages Catholics to join ecumenical prayer campaign
- Not ruling on apparitions, pope allows pilgrimages to Medjugorje
- Pope issues new norms on mandatory abuse reporting, bishop accountability